Accredited Foundation Make Up Course
This is a two week course designed for the absolute beginner. It is a qualification course that will be assessed.
You will work in a professional make up studio environment. You will receive both theory and practical demonstrations. You will be expected to participate in a hands on practical approach.
There is a practical and theory assessment which is completed within the two weeks.You will then be given a month to complete the research part of the course. This consists of your work log, a bridal project and a business proposal.
This course covers: theory of the skin, Selection, application and types of foundation, Care and use of brushes and various makeup tools,application and eye make up styles and trchniques, Face shapes, lip defining, shaping and shading, care and application of flare and strip lashes, basic Day makeup,Glamorous evening makeup, the perfect bridal makeup
- No previous experience required
- All students must be 18 or over to attend
- A large range and selection of top brand makeup is provided by the school for the use by all students
- All theory notes and workbooks provided
- Daily assessments and feedback to assist in learning
- You are required to have a professional set of makeup brushes, these can be purchased at the school or elsewhere .
- You will be expected to pair up for practical work
At the end of this course you will have the skills to make up people for special occasions ,proms , balls and bridal makeup. You will have all the necessary skills and confidence to help you get started.You will know the best products to get , how to put a good and workable kit together, and how best to promote and launch yourself in your new and exciting career.